Protecting, promoting and enhancing sport fishing
in the Great Lakes and connecting waterways.
We're looking forward to seeing you at the August TCAS meeting.
TRAVERSE CITY AREA STEELHEADERS 2017 Calendar
August 19 MWS Salmon Tournament Frankfort
August 26 Lake Bellaire Tournament-Tim Potter/Rich Wilks
September 6, 2017 Monthly meeting
September 26 Crystal Lake Tournament - Warner Smith
September 23 Senior Center Fish Fry
September 30 Grand Traverse Bay Tournament (Elk Rapids) - Joe Cruzen
October 4, 2017 TCAS General Membership Meeting
October 21 Port Captains Meeting
1. Angler of the Year contest is from January 1 through December 1.
2. Participants must be a TCAS member (or spouse/child of member) in good standing.
3. Entry fee is $15 for TCAS members, $10 for spouse/child of member. Entry fee must be
paid prior to participating in any TCAS tournament for fish to be eligible. $10 of each entry
fee is prize money. Entry fee must be paid to club secretary at a general meeting or port
captain PRIOR to participating in the tournament.
4. Fish must be caught at a TCAS tournament. All MI DNR and TCAS tournament rules apply. Click here for TCAS Tournament rules. 5. Eligible species include Walleye, Coho, Chinook and Atlantic Salmon, Brown and Lake
Trout, Cisco, and Steelhead Trout.
6. Fish must be presented for weigh in at tournament weigh in and will be recorded on
tournament paperwork. Fish must be on tournament paperwork in order to qualify for
Angler of the Year Prize.
7. Winnings and trophy will be presented at the Annual TCAS Christmas Party.