Protecting, promoting and enhancing sport fishing
in the Great Lakes and connecting waterways.
We're looking forward to seeing you at the April TCAS meeting.
TAVERSE CITY AREA STEELHEADERS 2017 Calendar
March 1 General Membership Meeting Cancelled due to weather
Traverse City Hunt / Fish Expo is March 17th thru 19th.
We need your help in manning the TCAS booth. Check your email from Joe Cruzen for details.
Cancelled due to weather.
The Traverse City Hunt / Fish Expo is March 17th thru 19th we need your help in manning the TCAS booth.
Free admission is offered to any of our members and friends to the Expo if your working the booth even for just a couple of hours.
Check your email from Joe Cruzen for details.
TCAS 2017 Angler of the Year program
1. Angler of the Year contest is from January 1 through December 1.
2. Participants must be a TCAS member (or spouse/child of member) in good standing.
3. Entry fee is $15 for TCAS members, $10 for spouse/child of member. Entry fee must be
paid prior to participating in any TCAS tournament for fish to be eligible. $10 of each entry
fee is prize money. Entry fee must be paid to club secretary at a general meeting or port
captain PRIOR to participating in the tournament.
4. Fish must be caught at a TCAS tournament. All MI DNR and TCAS tournament rules apply.
Click here for TCAS Tournament rules.
5. Eligible species include Walleye, Coho, Chinook and Atlantic Salmon, Brown and Lake
Trout, Cisco, and Steelhead Trout.
6. Fish must be presented for weigh in at tournament weigh in and will be recorded on
tournament paperwork. Fish must be on tournament paperwork in order to qualify for
Angler of the Year Prize.
7. Winnings and trophy will be presented at the Annual TCAS Christmas Party.
Traverse City Area Steelheaders Copyright 2014-2017