Protecting, promoting and enhancing sport fishing
in the Great Lakes and connecting waterways.
We're looking forward to seeing you at the August TCAS meeting.
TRAVERSE CITY AREA STEELHEADERS 2017 Calendar
July No Monthly Meeting, Enjoy the Cherry Festival
Do Not forget to sign up for a Cherry Festival assignment, this is our main source of income for the year. July 8, 2017 Lake Charlevoix Tournament - Tim Potter/
July 15, 2017 MWS Salmon Tournament Holland
July 22 -23, 2017 MWS Salmon Tournamant Ludington
1. Angler of the Year contest is from January 1 through December 1.
2. Participants must be a TCAS member (or spouse/child of member) in good standing.
3. Entry fee is $15 for TCAS members, $10 for spouse/child of member. Entry fee must be
paid prior to participating in any TCAS tournament for fish to be eligible. $10 of each entry
fee is prize money. Entry fee must be paid to club secretary at a general meeting or port
captain PRIOR to participating in the tournament.
4. Fish must be caught at a TCAS tournament. All MI DNR and TCAS tournament rules apply. Click here for TCAS Tournament rules. 5. Eligible species include Walleye, Coho, Chinook and Atlantic Salmon, Brown and Lake
Trout, Cisco, and Steelhead Trout.
6. Fish must be presented for weigh in at tournament weigh in and will be recorded on
tournament paperwork. Fish must be on tournament paperwork in order to qualify for
Angler of the Year Prize.
7. Winnings and trophy will be presented at the Annual TCAS Christmas Party.